Lots More Information
- How German Traditions Work
- How Pizza Works
- How Winemaking Works
- How Generation Gaps Work
- How Family Crests Work
- How Genealogy Works
- How Population Works
- What is society?
- How do we define "normal"?
- Why don't we all speak the same language?
- Are men and women's roles in society changing?
- What would happen if Mount Vesuvius erupted today?
- Capatti, Alberto. Italian Cuisine: A Cultural History. Columbia University Press, August 27, 2003.
- CIA. "World Factbook: Italy." (Accessed July 11, 2011) https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/it.html
- Cosman, Madeleine Pelner, and Linda Gale Jones. "Holidays and festivals in the Middle Ages." Handbook to Life in the Medieval World. New York: Facts on File, Inc., 2008. (Accessed July 11, 2011) http://www.fofweb.com/activelink2.asp?ItemID=WE49&iPin=HBLMW11&SingleRecord=True
- Frumkin, Paul. "Not just pizza: Operators discover culinary diversity of Italy's Campania region." Nation's Restaurant News, April 17, 2000. (Accessed July 22, 2011) http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m3190/is_16_34/ai_61641375/
- Harper, Douglas. The Italian Way: Food and Social Life. University Of Chicago Press, Feb. 1, 2010.
- Hoying, Deanna R. "A Brief History of Opera." Kentucky Opera. (Accessed July 18, 2011) http://www.kyopera.org/documents/education/operahistory1.pdf
- Italy Mag. "La Macchina di Santa Rosa in Viterbo." (Accessed July 11, 2011) http://www.italymag.co.uk/italy-featured/viterbo/la-macchina-di-santa-rosa-viterbo
- Personal interview with Nick Primerano, July 6, 2011.
- Sanna, Giovanni. "Sardinian Costumes: A Journey Through Time." (Accessed July 18, 2011) http://www.sarnow.com/sardinia/costu1.htm
- Ultimate Italy. "Enchanced by a Holy Fire." (Accessed July 11, 2011) http://www.ultimateitaly.com/festival-events/scoppio-del-carro.html