- 10 Real-life Crimes That Became Fictional TV Episodes
- 10 Terribly Bungled Crimes
- The Ultimate Judicial System Quiz
- How Reality TV Works
- How Lawsuits Work
- How Prisons Work
- How the Judicial System Works
- How U.S. Criminal Records Work
- What makes evidence inadmissable in court?
- Do criminal psychopaths enjoy other people's fear or just not notice it?
- Cole, Simon, and Rachel Dioso. "Law and the Lab." The Wall Street Journal. May 13, 2005. (March 23, 2011)http://truthinjustice.org/law-lab.htm
- Dwyer, Kevin, Jure Fiorillo. Personal Correspondence. March 21, 2011.
- New York Times. "Police Chemist Accused of Shoddy Work is Fired." New York Times. Sept. 26, 2001. (March 23, 2011)http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/26/us/police-chemist-accused-of-shoddy-work-is-fired.html?ref=joycegilchrist
- Rapping, Elayne. "Law and Justice as Seen on TV." NYU Press, 2003. (March 23, 2011)http://books.google.com/books?id=L_itZrIgqeoCs
- Shelton, Donald E. "The 'CSI Effect': Does It Really Exist?" National Institute of Justice. NIJ Journal No. 259, March 2008. (March 23, 2011)http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/nij/journals/259/csi-effect.htm