Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- The Children's Book of Kwanzaa: A Guide to Celebrating the Holiday, by Dolores Johnson
- Kwanzaa: A Celebration of Family, Community and Culture, by Maulana Karenga
- Kwanzaa Crafts, by Judith Hoffman Corwin
- My First Kwanzaa Book, by Deborah M. Newton Chocolate
- Seven Candles for Kwanzaa, by Andrea Davis Pinkney
- Seven Spools of Thread: A Kwanzaa Story, by Angela Shelf Medearis
- The Gifts of Kwanzaa, by Synthia Saint James
- Collier, Aldore. "The Man who Invented Kwanzaa," Ebony, January 1998, pages 116-118.
- Copage, Eric V. Kwanzaa: An African-American Celebration of Culture and Cooking. New York, New York: William Morrow and Company, Inc., 1991.
- Everything About Kwanza
- Harris, Jessica B. A Kwanzaa Keepsake. New York, New York: Fireside, 1995.
- Kwanzaa Information Center
- The Official Kwanzaa Web Site
- Winchester, Faith. African-American Holidays. Mankato, Minnesota: Bridgestone Books, 1996.