Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Spy Quiz
- How the FBI Works
- How a U.S. Spy Plane Works
- How Wiretapping Works
- How Safecracking Works
- How Lock Picking Works
- How the Mafia Works
- How Witness Protection Works
- How Radar Works
- How Satellites Work
- How does stealth technology work?
More Great Links
- Central Intelligence Agency
- CIA Electronic Reading Room
- The New York Times: CIA Articles
- The George Washington University National Security Archives
- Corral, Oscar. "Bay of Pigs vets have put their loss in perspective." Knight Ridder Newspapers, April 20, 2006.
- Crime Library
- International Spy Museum
- "Ironically, keeper of CIA secrets exposed 'Family Jewels'." Houston Chronicle, May 7, 1996.
- Kinzer, Stephen. "History Lesson: Stop Meddling." Los Angeles Times, May 13, 2006.
- Miller, Greg. "The nation; Shades of cover." Los Angeles Times, July 16, 2005.
- Ranelagh, John. "The Agency: The Rise and Decline of the CIA." Touchstone Books, 1987. ISBN 0671639943.
- Rich, Motoko. "Valerie Plame seeks book deal." New York Times, May 4, 2006.
- Squeo, Anne Marie. "Rove testifies for the fifth time before grand jury in leak case." Wall Street Journal, April 27, 2006.
- "Unmasking of undercover agents and the subsequent danger to national security." National Public Radio, July 21, 2005.
- Weiner, Tim. "William E. Colby, head of the CIA in a time of upheaval." New York Times, May 7, 1996.
- Wolf, Julie. "Regan: The Iran-Contra Affair." The American Experience, PBS.org, 2000.
- Yancey, Kitty Bean. "An immersion in clandestine affairs at spy museum." USA Today, July 12, 2002.