Lots More Information
What did John Oliver have to say about scientific studies on 'Last Week Tonight'? Learn more about John Oliver in this HowStuffWorks Now article.
- 10 Ways to Make Your Home Theater More Like a Real Theater
- 10 TV Shows That Have Gained a Global Audience
- 10 Ways Television Has Changed Sports
- Home Theater Lingo Quiz
- How Television Works
- How Surround Sound Works
- How Blu-ray Discs Work
- How Movie Projectors Work
- How Movie Distribution Works
- Are big-screen TVs killing the film industry?
- What was the first televised sporting event?
- How have DVDs changed the lifespan of TV shows?
- Barnes, Brooks. "Direct-to-DVD Releases Shed Their Loser Label." The New York Times. Jan. 28, 2008. (April 11, 2011)http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/28/business/media/28dvd.html
- Bennett, Tara DiLullo. "How 'Dr. Horrible' Changed the Game For Web Shows." The Wall Street Journal. April 7, 2011. (April 11, 2011)http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2011/04/07/how-dr-horrible-changed-the-game-for-web-shows
- Blanco, Ricardo. "Digital Distribution." E-commerce and Video Distribution. Oct. 16, 2008. (April 11, 2011)http://ecommerceandvideodistributiondvd.blogspot.com
- Johnson, Lawrence B. "For the DVD, Disney Magic May Be the Key." The New York Times. Sept. 7, 1997. (April 11, 2011)http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9407EEDC1730F934A3575AC0A961958260
- Kung, Michelle. "SXSW 2011: Demystifying Theatrical Windows." The Wall Street Journal. March 13, 2011. (April 11, 2011)http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2011/03/13/sxsw-2011-demystifying-theatrical-windows
- The New York Times. "DVD (Digital Versatile Disk)." (April 11, 2011)http://topics.nytimes.com/topics/reference/timestopics/subjects/d/dvd_digital_versatile_disk/index.html
- Taylor, Jim. "DVD Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)." DVD Demystified. Feb. 10, 2011. (April 11, 2011)http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html