If you've got a basement or if the weather permits, face off with a game of witch and wizard hockey.
The game is the same, but instead of hockey sticks and a puck, kids play with brooms and a ball. You can usually sweep up inexpensive brooms at the grocery or even dollar store.
Check out the broom prices in your town before sending out the invites. If they're more than you want to spend on a group of guests, merely add a line to the bottom of the invite that says: "Don't forget your broom! We'll be using them to ride high with some bewitching games."
Entice your kids to go walking through a spider web. In our next section, we'll show you how to play the Caught game.
Want more great Halloween ideas? Check out:
- Halloween Crafts: Check out ideas for spooky homemade fun in this article.
- Halloween Decorations: Dress up your home with these great Halloween decoration ideas.
- Kids' Halloween Costumes: Pirate or princess? Cowboy or cat? Find the perfect costume for your kids in this article.
- Halloween Party Ideas: Get the party started with these great Halloween party tips.
- Halloween Masks: No costume is complete without one of these masks.
- Pumpkin Carving Patterns: Get inspired by these great ideas for pumpkin carving.
- Halloween Recipes: Adults and kids alike will love these scary tasty treats.
- How Halloween Works: Check out this article for all things Halloween.