Lots More Information
More Great Links
- Agence France-Presse. "Australian Court Rule That the City of Perth Belongs to Aboriginal people." The New York Times. September 21, 2006.http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/21/world/asia/21australia.html?_r=1&oref=slogin.
- Agence France-Presse. "Australia; $450,000 For 'Stolen' Aborigine." The New York Times. August 2, 2007.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Population.http://www.abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/abs@.nsf/featurearticlesbytitle/06E6409495FF5247CA256DEA00053A04?OpenDocument.
- Australian Government - Culture and Recreation Portal. "Australian Indigenous Cultural Heritage."http://www.cultureandrecreation.gov.au/articles/indigenous/.
- Australian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission. The Report on the National Inquiry into the Separation of Aboriginal and Torrest Strait Islander Children From their Families.http://www.hreoc.gov.au/pdf/social_justice/submissions_un_hr_committee/6_stolen_generations.pdf
- BBC News. "Australia Apology to Aboriginal people."http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7216873.stm
- Biddle and Markham. "Census 2016: What's Changed for Indigenous Australians?" The Conversation. June 27,2017 (Jan. 17, 2020) https://theconversation.com/census-2016-whats-changed-for-indigenous-australians-79836
- Bond, John. "Return to Cootamundra: Healing? For Me That's Impossible, Val Linow Told John Bond." For a Change. December 2005.http://www.forachange.co.uk/browse/2084.html.
- Dalmau, Tim. "Aboriginal Wisdom, Aboriginal Rights - Australian Aboriginal people." Whole Earth Review. Spring, 1992.http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1510/is_n74/ai_11891472/print.
- Jacobs, Christine. "I Don't Want Your Pity, Just Listen." For a Change. August-September 2005.http://www.forachange.co.uk/browse/2060.html.
- Jet Magazine. "Australian Parliament Expresses Regret for Injustice to Aboriginal people." Sept. 13, 1999.http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1355/is_15_96/ai_55983440/print.
- Marks, Kathy. "Aboriginal people Mark the Day They Became 'Humans.'" The Independent. May 26, 2007.http://news.independent.co.uk/world/australasia/article2584125.ece.
- Marks, Kathy. "Cries of Racism Over Plan to Cut Child Abuse in Aboriginal people." The Independent. June 29, 2007.http://news.independent.co.uk/world/australasia/article2720109.ece
- Marks, Kathy. "'Stolen Generation' Aborigine Wins Test Case." The Independent.http://news.independent.co.uk/world/australasia/article2831091.ece.
- Oppenheimer, Stephen. " Out of Africa." The Independent. July 9, 2003.http://news.independent.co.uk/sci_tech/article95400.ece.
- Parliament of Australia. "The Stolen Generation."http://www.aph.gov.au/library/intguide/SP/Stolen.htm.
- Ravilious, Kate. "Aboriginal people, Europeans Share African Roots, DNA Suggests." National Geographic News. May 7, 2007.http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/pf/97179615.
- Ross, Kate and Taylor, John. "Improving Life Expectancy and Health Status: A Comparison of Indigenous Australians and New Zealand Maori." Journal of Population Research. September 2002.http://www.jpr.org.au/upload/Special2002pp219-238.pdf.
- Suter, Keith. "Australia - One Land: Two Peoples." Contemporary Review. August, 2003.http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2242/is_1651_283/ai_107897407/print.
- Wade, Nicholas. "From DNA Analysis, Clues to a Single Australian Migration." The New York Times. May 8, 2007.http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/08/science/08abor.html?scp=1&sq=Australian+Migration.
- Zielinska, Edyta. "Walkabout." Natural History. Sept. 2006.http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1134/is_7_115/ai_n16713949.