Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Bem, Sandra L. "Sex Role Adaptability: One Consequence of Psychological Androgyny." Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 1975. (June 21, 2010)http://psych.cornell.edu/sec/pubPeople/slb6/Sex%20role%20adaptability.pdf
- "Boi or grrl? Pop culture redefining gender." MSNBC. Oct. 1, 2005. (June 21, 2010)http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9556134
- Hoffman, Rose Marie and L. DiAnne Borders. "Twenty-Five Years After the Bem Sex-Role Inventory: A Reassessment and New Issues Regarding Classification Variability." Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development. April 2001.
- Merkin, Daphne. "Gender Trouble." New York Times. March 12, 2006. (June 21, 2010)http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/12/style/tmagazine/t_m_1180_1182_devendra_.html
- Woodhill, Brenda Mae and Curtis A. Samuels. "Desirable and Undesirable Androgyny: A Prescription for the Twenty-First Century." Journal of Gender Studies. March 2004.
- World Health Organization. "What do we mean by 'sex' and 'gender'?" (June 21, 2010)http://www.who.int/gender/whatisgender/en/index.html