Entomophagy: Cheat Sheet
Stuff you need to know:
- If you're into insects for dinner, check out the beetle. There are almost 350 edible beetle varieties alone.
- In South America, arthropods are commonly eaten, with tarantulas and scorpions even making the menu.
- The reason that insects are a taboo in Europe and other Western countries is because of their reliance on farming. For a farmer, insects are the enemy.
Now, test your knowledge with these quizzes!
- The Ultimate Competitive Eating Quiz
- Amazing Animals: Insect Quiz
- The Ultimate Mosquito Quiz
- The Ultimate Bee Quiz
- The Ultimate Bug Zapper Quiz
- Quiz: Vermicomposting