Lots More Information
From the worlds of politics, professional baseball and old-time boxing came a term still in use today to describe someone who has a left-handed predilection.
Author's Note: 10 Office Etiquette Rules You Wish Your Boss Would Follow
Recalling the awful tales of horrible bosses I've had through the years brought me some good laughs. Excluding some experiences with sexism, which still make me angry, I had a positive attitude and laughed even back then. It's been a pleasure condensing those stories down and giving them a purpose.
More Great Links
- Atkinson, Adrian. "How the boss should behave at the office Christmas party." Director. Vol. 66, No. 2. Page 66. Oct. 2012.
- Beeson, Sharleen. Interview via phone. Lodi, CA. May 25, 2015.
- Birkinshaw, Julian. "Becoming a Better Boss: Why Good Management is So Difficult." John Wiley & Sons. 2013.
- Gibson, Laura. Interview via email. Atlanta, GA. May 25, 2015.
- Kleber, Klaus. Interview via phone. Atlanta, GA. June 3, 2015.
- L, Madeline. Interview via email. Atlanta, GA. May 26, 2015.
- Manzoni, JF & JL Barsoux. "Set up to fail: How bosses create their own poor performers." INSEAD. http://www.insead.edu/facultyresearch/research/doc.cfm?did=46698
- Mitchell, Mary. "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Business Etiquette." Pearson Education. 2000.
- Pachter, Barbara. "The Essentials of Business Etiquette: How to Greet, Eat, and Tweet Your Way to Success." McGraw-Hill Education. 2013.
- Sherwood, Agatha. Interview via email. Los Angeles, CA. May 25 & June 3, 2015.
- Strickland, Amanda. Interview via email. Galt, CA. May 27, 2015.