Did the controversial practice of cult deprogramming do more harm than good? Learn about deprogramming at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How an Ice Hotel Works
- How Ice Rinks Work
- How Aborigines Work
- Snow Games
- Snow Activities
- How Snow Makers Work
- History of Alaska
More Great Links
- Chilly Willy's Video Den
- Igloo: The Traditional Arctic Snow Dome
- Iglu-Dorf Igloo Villages
- Montshire Museum of Science
- "Canada's Aboriginal Population in 2017." Statistics Canada. 28 June 2005.
- Cardinal, Florence. "Native Canadian Housing." Canadian History. 3 December 2006.
- "Seven Wonders of Canada: The Igloo." CBC.CA. 7 January 2008.
- Hata, Kimi. "Inuit/Eskimo Society." 7 January 2008.
- Kaplan, Lawrence. "Inuit or Eskimo: Which Names to Use?" Alaska Native Language Center. 7 January 2008.
- Labiste, Susan. "How to Build an Igloo." Primitive Ways. 7 January 2008.
- McManners, Hugh. "The Complete Wilderness Training Guide."
- Park, Robert W. "Archaeology in Arctic North America." University of Waterloo. 7 January 2008.
- Steel, Patrick. "Chilly Reception: Staying in an Igloo Village in the Swiss Alps." The Guardian. 2 April 2007.