Lots More InformationRelated HowStuffWorks ArticlesMore Great Links
- United States Fire Administration
- National Fire Protection Agency
- International Fire Service Training Association
- Rafilson, Fred. (2003) Firefighter 14th Edition: 1-53.
- NFPA 1403: Standard on Live Fire Training Evolutions. http://www.ci.yakima.wa.us/services/fire/NFPA1403.pdf
- Masi, Mary. (1998) Firefighter Career Starter: Finding and Getting a Great Job. New York: Learning Express.
- Campbell, Colin A. "Burn Building Basics." February 15, 2006. http://firechief.com/news/firefighting_burn_building_basics/index.htm
- United States Fire Administration. "Firefighter Fatalities in the United States in 2004." http://www.usfa.fema.gov/downloads/pdf/publications/fa-299.pdf
- White, Clarence. "Conducting a Safe Structural Burn Training Drill". February 15, 2006. http://cms.firehouse.com/content/article/printer.jsp?id=39285
- Brady, Don T. (2003) Carolina Fire Rescue EMS Journal. "Gas-fueled, computer-controlled, systems: Delivering Safe, Live Fire Training." http://www.kiddeft.com/Article_Delivering_Safe.shtml
- Colletti, Dominic, and Davis, Larry. "Calculated Risk." February 15, 2006 http://firechief.com/mag/firefighting_calculated_risk/index.htm
- Pikulsky, Jeff. (2003, August 18). "Burn Building' unveiled at Cal U." The Valley Independent: PittsburghLIVE.com. http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/valleyindependent/news/s_150478.html
- City of Denton Fire Department: Fire Extinguishers http://www.cityofdenton.com/pages/fireextinguishers.cfm