Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- "Scene of Crime Reconstruction." Advanced Interface Group, School of Computer Science, The University of Manchester. http://aig.cs.man.ac.uk/research/reveal/gmp/
- "Visitors to Experience "Virtual Monticello" at New Orleans Museum of Art Exhibition." NSF Press Release. April 4, 2003. http://www.nsf.gov/od/lpa/news/03/pr0339.htm
- 3Sixty http://www.3sixty.in
- Beier, K. "Virtual Reality: A Short Introduction." University of Michigan Virtual Reality Laboratory at the College of Engineering.
- Carlson, Wayne. "A Critical History of Computer Graphics and Animation." The Ohio State University. 2003. http://accad.osu.edu/~waynec/history/lesson17.html
- Davies, Nicholas, et al. "Virtual crime scene reconstruction with integrated animated characters." Proceedings 18th European Simulation Multiconference, 2004.
- Geodetic Services, Inc. "The Basics of Photogrammetry." http://www.geodetic.com
- Gibson, Simon and Howard, Toby. "Interactive Reconstruction of Virtual Environments from Photographs, with Application to Scene-of-Crime Analysis." Advanced Interfaces Group, University of Manchester.
- Gibson, Simon, et al. "ICARUS: Interactive Calibration and Reconstruction from Image Sequences." http://aig.cs.man.ac.uk/research/reveal/icarus/
- Howard, T.L.J., et al. "Virtual Environments for Scene of Crime Reconstruction and Analysis." Advanced Interfaces Group, Department of Computer Science, University of Manchester.
- iWitness. http://www.iwitnessphoto.com
- Morley, Steven. "Virtual reality crime scenes." Vedette. No. 184, January 2002.
- Pimentel, Benjamin. "SGI tries its hands at forensics: Italian police using computer graphics for crime scene analysis." San Francisco Chronicle, online edition. Monday, May 16, 2005. http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/05/16/BUG1HCOVK71.DTL
- Spraggs, David. "Detectives and crime scene investigators are using 3D technology to bring crime scenes to life." Police: The Law Enforcement Magazine. November, 2004. http://www.policeone.com/writers/columnists/PoliceMagazine/articles/94507/
- Sutton, Raul, et al. "Integration of virtual reality technology into the curriculum of forensic science courses using crime scene investigations." Centre of Excellence in Learning and Teaching, University of Wolverhampton. Learning and Teaching Projects 2004/2005. http://www.wlv.ac.uk/celt
- Visual Statement http://www.visualstatement.com