- How Brainwashing Works
- How Crime-scene Clean-up Works
- How Crime Scene Investigation Works
- How DNA Evidence Works
- How Hypnosis Works
- How Police Academies Work
- How Police Chases Work
- Do police cameras reduce crime?
More Great Links
- CourtTV: Fear Factor: How far can police go to get a confession?
- Dominance and Submission: How the Police Use Psychological Manipulation to Interrogate Citizens
- FindLaw: Confessions: Police Interrogation, Due Process, and Self-Incrimination
- Frontline: The case for innocence
- The Reid Technique: Case studies
- Scientific American Mind: True Crimes, False Confessions - PDF
- "Case Study: Success With the Reid Technique." http://www.policeone.com/writers/columnists/JohnReid/articles/97420/
- "Central Park Justice." Online NewsHour, Dec. 24, 2002. http://www.pbs.org/
- "Confessions: Police Interrogation, Due Process, and Self-Incrimination." FindLaw. http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/constitution/amendment05/09.html
- "General Interrogation Techniques." Just Cause Law Collective. http://www.lawcollective.org/article.php?id=54
- Irsay, Steve. "Fear Factor: How far can police go to get a confession?" CourtTV.com. http://www.courttv.com/archive/movie/crowe/fear.html
- "Jury: Investigator must pay ex-death row inmate." CNN.com, May 5, 2006.
- Kassin, Saul M. and Gisli H. Gudjonsson. "True Crimes, False Confessions." Scientific American Mind. http://www.psychologicalscience.org/pdf/pspi/pspi5_2_11-14.pdf
- Kurz, Dylan. "Dominance and Submission: How the Police Use Psychological Manipulation to Interrogate Citizens." http://www.grayarea.com/police8.htm
- "Police Interrogation." freeBEAGLES. http://www.freebeagles.org/articles/interrog.html
- Redlich, Allison D. , Ph.D. "Law & Psychiatry: Mental Illness, Police Interrogations, and the Potential for False Confession." Psychiatric Services.
- "The Reid 9 Steps of Interrogation, In Brief." Practical Aspects of Interview and Interrogation. http://www.law.wayne.edu/Faculty/Fac_web/moran/The%20REID%209%20STEPS%20OF%20INTERROGATION.htm
- "The Reid Technique of interviewing and interrogation: Case studies." Reid.com. http://www.reid.com/success_reid/r_cstudies.html