- 10 Things You Should Not Share on Social Networks
- 5 Ways to Spot a Hacked ATM
- How Wiretapping Works
- How Privacy Trusts Work
- How will biometrics affect our privacy?
- How can I erase my identity and start over?
- Can the government read your private emails?
- Is Facebook sharing your personal information?
- Could a single hacker crash a country's network?
- American Medical Association. "HIPAA Violations and Enforcement." (Accessed July 20, 2011) http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/physician-resources/solutions-managing-your-practice/coding-billing-insurance/hipaahealth-insurance-portability-accountability-act/hipaa-violations-enforcement.page
- Associated Press. "Vince Foster Photos To Stay Sealed." Feb. 11, 2009. (Accessed July 21, 2011) http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/03/30/supremecourt/main609368.shtml
- National Archives. "The Privacy Act of 1974." (Accessed July 20, 2011) http://www.archives.gov/about/laws/privacy-act-1974.html
- Student Press Law Center. "Supreme Court declines to hear appeal in Earnhardt autopsy photo case." Dec. 1, 2003. (Accessed July 22, 2011) http://www.splc.org/news/newsflash.asp?id=720
- UMKC School of Law. "The Right of Privacy." (Accessed July 22, 2011) http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/rightofprivacy.html
- United States Department of Justice. "Freedom of Information Act Guide, May 2004: Exemption 6." (Accessed July 22, 2011) http://www.justice.gov/oip/exemption6.htm