Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Breuer, William B. "J.Edgar Hoover and His G-Men." Praeger Publishers, 1995. 0275949907.
- De Capua, Sarah. "The FBI." Children's Press, 2002. 0516226916.
- Hargrove, Jim. "The Story of the FBI." Children's Press, 1988. 0516447335.
- January, Brendan. The FBI. Franklin Watts, 2003. 0531166015.
- Jeffreys, Diarmuid. "The Bureau." Replica Books, 2001. 0735101361.
- MacFarland, Margo. "House and Senate conferees agree on FBI oversight." GovExec.com, September 20, 2002. http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0902/092002njns1.htm
- McCrary, Gregg. "The Maryland and D.C. shootings: Former FBI profiler Gregg McCrary." USA Today, October 7, 2002. http://www.usatoday.com/community/chat/2002-10-07-mccrary.htm
- "Wanted by the FBI." http://www.fbi.gov/wanted.htm
- "Objective of the Firearms Training Unit." https://www.fbijobs.gov/PreQuanticoKit/chapter04.htm
- FBI FAQ. http://www.fbi.gov/aboutus/faqs/faqsone.htm
- FBI Facts and Figures. http://www.fbi.gov/priorities/priorities.htm
- The FBI Academy. http://www.fbi.gov/hq/td/academy/academy.htm
- Federal Bureau of Investigation: History. http://www.fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fbi/fbi_hist.htm
- FBI Laboratory. http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/labhome.htm