- 10 Ways to Make Your Home Theater More Like a Real Theater
- 10 Real-life Crimes That Became Fictional TV Episodes
- 5 Ways TV Has Influenced Presidential Elections
- How Television Works
- How DVR Works
- How TiVo Works
- Are big-screen TVs killing the film industry?
- How did the advent of television impact politics?
- How is digital 3-D different from old 3-D movies?
- How do TV commercials influence American culture?
- Do courtroom dramas change people's understanding of the law?
- Finney, Robert G. "Time Shifting." The Museum of Broadcast Communications. (March 23, 2011)http://www.museum.tv/eotvsection.php?entrycode=timeshifting
- The Nielsen Company. "Online Measurement." (March 23, 2011)http://nielsen.com/us/en/measurement/online-measurement.html
- The Nielsen Company. "Television Measurement." (March 23, 2011)http://nielsen.com/us/en/measurement/television-measurement.html
- The Nielsen Company. "Top Tens & Trends." State of the Media 2010. (March 23, 2011)http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/top10s.html
- Poniewozik, James. "Hung's Renewal and the Mystery of HBO Decisionmaking." Time Inc. Sept. 2, 2010. (March 23, 2011)http://tunedin.blogs.time.com/2010/09/02/hungs-renewal-and-the-mystery-of-hbo-decisionmaking