Lots More Information
- 5 Technologies That Customize TV Viewing
- Top 5 TV Time-shifting Technologies
- Top 5 Ways to Watch TV Online (Legally)
- Fact or Fiction: Streaming Your TV
- How Satellite TV Works
- How Television Works
- Are big-screen TVs killing the film industry?
- How does online streaming affect TV ratings?
- How has time shifting changed how people watch TV?
More Great Links
- Ainsworth, Diane. "24-hour news through the looking glass." University of California at Berkeley. July 12, 2000. (April, 2011). http://berkeley.edu/news/berkeleyan/2000/07/12/news.html
- Campagna, Joel. "Pre-empting the Satellite TV Revolution." Committee to Protect Journalists. (April, 2011). http://www.cpj.org/2009/02/satellite-tv-middle-east.php
- Dajani, Jamal. "The Arab Media Revolution." Frontline World. March 27, 2007. (April, 2011). http://www.pbs.org/frontlineworld/stories/newswar/war_arabmedia.html
- Federal Communication Commission. "The History of…Satellite TV Systems." (April, 2011). http://www.fcc.gov/cgb/kidszone/history_sat_tv.html
- Pew Researcher Center. "Most Are Attentive to News About Disaster in Japan." March 22, 2011. (April, 2011). http://people-press.org/2011/03/22/most-are-attentive-to-news-about-disaster-in-japan/
- Soliman, Amani and Feuiherade, Peter. "Al-Jazeera's popularity and impact." Nov. 1, 2006. (April, 2011). http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6106424.stm
- Strobel, Warren P. "The CNN Effect." American Journalism Review. May, 1996. (April, 2011). http://www.ajr.org/article.asp?id=3572
- The Jerusalem Post. "Saudi TV airs controversial rape scene." April, 21, 2009. (April, 2011). http://www.jpost.com/MiddleEast/Article.aspx?id=139753
- White, Andrew. From the living room to the world: The globalization of television news." Globalization and the Media. (April, 2011). http://homepage.newschool.edu/~chakravs/andrew.html