Lots More Information
- 10 TV Moments That Changed the World
- 10 Completely Unrealistic TV Relationships
- 10 TV Shows That Have Gained a Global Audience
- Quiz: What do we owe to TV?
- Before There Was TV: Sports History Quiz
- Before There Were DVDs: The Film Industry
- What was the first televised sporting event?
- How did the advent of television impact politics?
- How has the evolution of TV changed America?
- How do TV commercials influence American culture?
- Has TV changed people's relationship expectations?
- D'Alessandro, K.C. "Pilot Programs." The Museum of Broadcast Communications. (April 27, 2011)http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/P/htmlP/pilotprogram/pilotprogram.htm
- Federal Communications Commission. "V-Chip Fact Sheet." 1999. (April 27, 2011)http://www.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Mass_Media/Factsheets/factvchip.html
- Media Buyer/Planner. 2011. (April 27, 2011)http://www.mediabuyerplanner.com
- Motion Picture Association of America. "State-by-State Film & Television Production." (April 27, 2011)http://www.mpaa.org/policy/state-by-state
- National Cable & Telecommunications Association. "Latest Developments in Cable." 2011. (April 27, 2011)http://www.ncta.com
- Pfanner, Eric. "As U.S. Is Reviled Abroad, American TV Charms." The New York Times. Oct. 16, 2006. (April 27, 2011)http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/16/business/media/16tv.html
- Thinkbox. "Regional Advertising." (April 27, 2011)http://www.thinkbox.tv/server/show/nav.916
- Webster, Tom. "The Infinite Dial 2011 -- Navigating Digital Platforms." Edison Research. April 5, 2011. (April 27, 2011)http://www.edisonresearch.com/home/archives/2011/04/the_infinite_dial_2011.php