- 10 Completely Unrealistic TV Relationships
- 10 TV Shows That Have Gained a Global Audience
- 5 Technologies That Customize TV Viewing
- Top 5 Ways to Watch TV Online (Legally)
- Are big-screen TVs killing the film industry?
- What was the first televised sporting event?
- How did the advent of television impact politics?
- How do TV commercials influence American culture?
- Has TV changed people's relationship expectations?
- Do courtroom dramas change people's understanding of the law?
- Barnes, Brooks and Jenna Wortham. "New Strategy for 'Tron' DVD." The New York Times. Dec. 19, 2010. (April 11, 2011)http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/12/19/new-strategy-for-tron-dvd/?scp=5&sq=dvd&st=cse
- Pogue, David. "A Clever End Run Around the Movie-Streaming Gremlins." The New York Times. March 16, 2011. (April 11, 2011)http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/17/technology/personaltech/17pogue.html?scp=6&sq=dvd&st=cse
- Sandoval, Greg. "Best Buy: Delays on DVD rentals boost sales." CBS Interactive. April 14, 2011. (April 14, 2011)http://news.cnet.com/8301-31001_3-20054044-261.html
- Taub, Eric A. "The Blu-ray vs. DVD View-Off." The New York Times. March 12, 2009. (April 14, 2011)http://gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/03/12/the-blu-ray-vs-dvd-view-off/?scp=3&sq=dvd&st=cse
- TVShowsOnDVD.com. "Welcome to TVShowsOnDVD.com." (April 11, 2011)http://www.tvshowsondvd.com