- 10 Ways to Make Your Home Theater More Like a Real Theater
- 10 Real-life Crimes That Became Fictional TV Episodes
- 5 Ways TV Has Influenced Presidential Elections
- How Television Works
- How Surround Sound Works
- How Blu-ray Discs Work
- Are big-screen TVs killing the film industry?
- How did the advent of television impact politics?
- How is digital 3-D different from old 3-D movies?
- Do courtroom dramas change people's understanding of the law?
- Allor, Kevin. "The Rise of Advertisement and American Consumer Culture." Maryland State Archives. Aug. 24, 2006. (March 28, 2011)http://teachingamericanhistorymd.net/000001/000000/000129/html/t129.html
- Craig, Steve. "Madison Avenue versus The Feminine Mystique: How the Advertising Industry Responded to the Onset of the Modern Women's Movement." Popular Culture Association. March 27, 1997. (March 28, 2011)http://www.asc.upenn.edu/courses/comm334/Docs/femads.pdf
- Ewen, Stuart and Elizabeth Ewen. "Channels of Desire: Mass Images and the Shaping of American Consciousness." University of Minnesota Press. 1992.
- Savan, Leslie. "The Bribed Soul: Ads, TV and American Culture." Center for Media Literacy. (March 28, 2011)http://www.medialit.org/reading-room/bribed-soul-ads-tv-and-american-culture
- Schudson, Michael. "Advertising, the Uneasy Persuasion: Its Dubious Impact on American Society." Basic Books. 1984.