- 10 Real-life Crimes That Became Fictional TV Episodes
- 9 Political Slips of the Tongue
- How Presidential Debates Work
- How Political Conventions Work
- How the U.S. President Works
- How the U.S. Vice President Works
- How Television Works
- How Campaign Communication Technology Works
- Do courtroom dramas change people's understanding of the law?
More Great Links
- Dover, E.D. "Images, Issues and Attacks: Television Advertising by Incumbents and Challengers in Presidential Elections." Lexington Books. 2006.
- Foote, Joe S. "Television Access and Political Power: The Networks, the Presidency, and the 'Loyal Opposition.'" Praeger Publishers. 1990.
- Gans, Curtis. "African-Americans, Anger, Fear and Youth Propel Turnout to Highest Level Since 1964." American University. Dec. 17, 2008. (March 17, 2008)http://timeswampland.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/2008turnout-report_final11.pdf
- Hart, Roderick P. "U.S. Presidency & Television." The Museum of Broadcast Television.http://www.museum.tv/debateweb/html/equalizer/essay_usprestv.htm
- Kaid, Lynda Lee. "Political Processes and Television." The Museum of Broadcast Communications. (March 15, 2011)http://www.museum.tv/debateweb/html/equalizer/essay_polyprocesstv.htm
- Kennedy, John F. "A Force That Has Changed the Political Scene." TV Guide. Nov. 14, 1959. (March 16, 2011)http://www.museum.tv/debateweb/html/equalizer/print/tvguide_jfkforce.htm
- Kraus, Sidney. "Televised Presidential Debates and Public Policy." Lawrence Erlbaum Associates. 2000.
- Malcolm, Andrew. "For First Time, You Online News Consumers Outnumber Those Newspaper Readers: The Impact on Politics." Los Angeles Times (Online). March 15, 2011.http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/03/online-media-newspapers-tv.html
- The Museum of Broadcast Television. "National Voter Turnout in Presidential Election Years: 1960-2000."http://www.museum.tv/debateweb/html/equalizer/stats_voterturnout.htm
- Silverblatt, Art. "Deciphering Karl Rove's Playbook: Campaign Tactics and Response Strategies." Webster University. (March 17, 2011)http://www.webster.edu/medialiteracy/journal/FINALKARLROVE.pdf
- Smoller, Fredric T. "The Six O'clock Presidency." Praeger Publishers. 1990.