- 10 TV Moments That Changed the World
- 10 Completely Unrealistic TV Relationships
- 10 TV Shows That Have Gained a Global Audience
- Quiz: What do we owe to TV?
- How Television Works
- How does TV change kids' moods?
- How did World War II affect television?
- What was the first televised sporting event?
- Does location affect your TV channel selection?
- How did the advent of television impact politics?
- How has the evolution of TV changed America?
- How do TV commercials influence American culture?
- Has TV changed people's relationship expectations?
- The Economist. "Non-stop cable news: Turn off your TV." March 10, 2010. (April 22, 2011)http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2010/03/non-stop_cable_news
- Gauthier, Andrew. "Fox News, More Popular Than Ever, Continues to Influence Government Affairs." Mediabistro. Sept. 10, 2009. (April 22, 2011)http://www.mediabistro.com/tvspy/fox-news-more-popular-than-ever-continues-to-influence-government-affairs_b2526
- Silvia, Tony. "CNN: The Origins of the 24-Hour, International News Cycle." Global News: Perspectives on the Information Age. Blackwell Publishing. 2009.