Lots More Information
A savvy communications strategist created a media pyramid focusing on how people should consume their media. HowStuffWorks talked to him about it.
- 10 TV Moments That Changed the World
- 10 Completely Unrealistic TV Relationships
- 10 TV Shows That Have Gained a Global Audience
- Quiz: What do we owe to TV?
- How Television Works
- What was the first televised sporting event?
- How did the advent of television impact politics?
- How has the evolution of TV changed America?
- Mathis-Lilley, Ben et al. "I Want My A.D.D." New York Magazine. July 24, 2006. (April 24, 2011)http://nymag.com/arts/tv/features/18480/
- Poniewozik, James. "17 Shows That Changed TV." TIME. Sept. 6, 2007. (April 22, 2011)http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1659718-1,00.html
- Poniewozik, James. "The 100 Best TV Shows of All-TIME." TIME. 2007. (April 22, 2011)http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/completelist/0,,1651341,00.html
- Rorke, Robert and Stephen Lynch. "The 35 Best Shows on TV -- Ever." New York Post. May 1, 2008. (April 23, 2011)http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/item_m6hroaqhhjwVUS6iC32eZL