Lots More Information
HowStuffWorks looks at the history of spring break.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Better Homes and Gardens. "How to Blow Out Eggs." Undated. 3/8/10.http://www.bhg.com/holidays/easter/eggs/how-to-blow-out-eggs/
- Better Homes and Gardens. "New Decorating Book." Meredith Corp. 2007.
- Better Homes and Gardens. "Polka Dot Eggs." Undated. 3/8/10.http://www.bhg.com/holidays/easter/eggs/polka-dot-easter-eggs/
- Family Fun Magazine. "Easter Egg Wreath. Undated. 3/8/10.http://familyfun.go.com/easter/easter-crafts/easter-egg-decorating/easter-egg-wreath-847635/
- Family Fun Magazine. "Easter Eggs: Bee Egg." Undated. 3/8/10.http://familyfun.go.com/easter/easter-crafts/easter-egg-decorating/easter-eggs-bee-egg-661806/
- MarthaStewart.com "Lace Eggs." Undated. 3/6/10.http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/easter-eggs
- MonkeySee. "Blowing Out Easter Eggs: Making it Hollow." Undated. 3/8/10.http://www.monkeysee.com/play/13337-blowing-out-easter-eggs-making-it-hollow
- The Home Depot. "Decorating 1-2-3." Homer TLC, Inc. 2000.
- Walton, Stewart and Sally. "The Complete Home Decorator." Anness Publishing. 1997