If the weather allows, let kids test their sleuthing skills with this Halloween game.
Place mini-pumpkins and imposters (navel oranges) in different hiding spots before the party. Consider high tree branches (no climbing; tell the kids they have to shake the trees), the mailbox, sandbox, underneath overturned buckets, etc. The child with the most pumpkins wins. Oranges don't count.
Want more great Halloween ideas? Check out:
- Halloween Crafts: Check out ideas for spooky homemade fun in this article.
- Halloween Decorations: Dress up your home with these great Halloween decoration ideas.
- Kids' Halloween Costumes: Pirate or princess? Cowboy or cat? Find the perfect costume for your kids in this article.
- Halloween Party Ideas: Get the party started with these great Halloween party tips.
- Halloween Masks: No costume is complete without one of these masks.
- Pumpkin Carving Patterns: Get inspired by these great ideas for pumpkin carving.
- Halloween Recipes: Adults and kids alike will love these scary tasty treats.
- How Halloween Works: Check out this article for all things Halloween.