Adding a Halloween twist to a traditional wheelbarrow race equals some serious party fun.
Divide kids into teams of two, and mark a line at least ten feet away from the starting line.
On "Go!," one partner holds the second partner's ankles in the air as the second partner races forward on his or her hands toward the other line.
Once they reach the finish line, they switch positions and race back to the starting line. The fastest team wins.
Worried that your kids have too much Halloween candy? In our next section, we'll show you how to play the Hunger-Pain Rain game.
Want more great Halloween ideas? Check out:
- Halloween Crafts: Check out ideas for spooky homemade fun in this article.
- Halloween Decorations: Dress up your home with these great Halloween decoration ideas.
- Kids' Halloween Costumes: Pirate or princess? Cowboy or cat? Find the perfect costume for your kids in this article.
- Halloween Party Ideas: Get the party started with these great Halloween party tips.
- Halloween Masks: No costume is complete without one of these masks.
- Pumpkin Carving Patterns: Get inspired by these great ideas for pumpkin carving.
- Halloween Recipes: Adults and kids alike will love these scary tasty treats.
- How Halloween Works: Check out this article for all things Halloween.