Angels make a Halloween night appearance in this fun and lively party game.
Use strong tape to attach a plastic ruler to several kid-size hats (baseball caps and winter headgear work great). Make halos out of silvery chenille stems (you will need three halos for every two children). Half the kids don a stick hat. The other half have three halos each.
Each team of two -- a halo tosser and a catcher -- stands ten or more feet apart (depending on age) and has three turns to toss and hook the halos. Hatted kids can run and wiggle or stand perfectly still to hook their partner's halos. Let the teams who hook all three halos compete for the winner's title.
Create an obstacle course that even Frankenstein will enjoy. In our next section, we'll show you how to play the Monster Moat game.
Want more great Halloween ideas? Check out:
- Halloween Crafts: Check out ideas for spooky homemade fun in this article.
- Halloween Decorations: Dress up your home with these great Halloween decoration ideas.
- Kids' Halloween Costumes: Pirate or princess? Cowboy or cat? Find the perfect costume for your kids in this article.
- Halloween Party Ideas: Get the party started with these great Halloween party tips.
- Halloween Masks: No costume is complete without one of these masks.
- Pumpkin Carving Patterns: Get inspired by these great ideas for pumpkin carving.
- Halloween Recipes: Adults and kids alike will love these scary tasty treats.
- How Halloween Works: Check out this article for all things Halloween.