Warm Winter Essentials
Discounters have gotten smart about stocking up on warm winter essentials and bargain hunters are more educated than ever regarding what they want - or want to give to others - for surviving the winter temperatures. Because of this trend, you might want to keep space on your holiday shopping list for one of these cold-weather bargains.
- Cashmere sweaters, scarves and gloves: they're so much less expensive than they used to be.
- Comfortable wraps: they're not just for dressing up anymore. In fact, they're a great accessory to keep at the office for those cold mornings or late evenings.
- Leather gloves: leather is windproof and warm, yet you can still have full flexibility with your hands when wearing them.
- Disposable hand and feet warmers: keep them in your car in case you break down or in your purse for that unexpected hike in the woods.
- Hats: dress them up or down, wear them when it's snowing or raining, but best of all, keep your body temperature regulated by keeping your head warm.
Friends, women, teens, coworkers, relatives, gift exchange, office wear, hikers, men, kids, grandparents, aunts and uncles.