- How Generation X Works
- How Generation Y Works
- How the Lost Generation Works
- Baby Boomers: All You Ever Needed to Know
- How Net Generations Students Work
- How Aging Works
- What was Australia's Stolen Generation?
- Are baby boomers healthier than previous generations?
- How is an aging baby boomer generation changing the design of homes?
- Alsop, Ron. "The Trophy Kids Grow Up." John Wiley and Sons, 2008. (May 23, 2011) http://books.google.com/books?id=5tf7KWVokGoC
- Forbes Staff. "America's Youngest Billionaires." Forbes.com. Oct. 6, 2010. (May 23, 2011) http://www.forbes.com/2010/10/06/americas-youngest-billionaires-business-young-billionaires.html
- Howe, Neil, William Strauss. "Millennials Rising: The Next Great Generation." Random House Digital, Inc., 2001. (May 23, 2011) http://books.google.com/books?id=To_Eu9HCNqIC
- Pew. "Millennials: A Portrait of Generation Next." Pew Research Center. Feb. 2010. (May 23, 2011) http://pewsocialtrends.org/assets/pdf/millennials-confident-connected-open-to-change.pdf
- Rainer, Thom S., Jess Rainer. "The Millennials: Connecting to America's Largest Generation." B&H Publishing Group, 2011. (May 23, 2011) http://books.google.com/books?id=C8IWXtBgh7MC
- Winograd, Morley, Michael D. Hais. "Millennial Makeover." Rutgers University Press, 2008. (May 23, 2011) http://books.google.com/books?id=fDJp7exj2R0C