Lots More Information
HowStuffWorks looks at what's legally required to join the Cherokee Nation.
Author's Note: 10 Tips for Genealogy Scrapbooking
As a particularly non-crafty person (even my smiley faces are wobbly), I shied away from scrapbooking until after I got married and discovered how easy and enjoyable it is. Inspired by the many amazing genealogy scrapbookers I interviewed for this article, my plan is to hunker down and produce an ancestry album that my children will cherish. Of course, keeping it out of my 2-year-old's hands until he's less grimy and destructive is an entirely different challenge.
- A Patient Genealogist. "9 Tips to Making a Heritage Album Someone Actually Wants to Read." Oct. 10, 2012 (Sept. 15, 2014) http://patientgen.blogspot.com/2012/10/9-tips-to-making-heritage-album-someone.html
- Hill, Nancy. Interview via email. Sept. 14, 2014.
- Kramer, Joan. Interview via email. Sept. 15, 2014.
- Merrill, Nancy Lockwood. Interview via email. Sept. 9, 2014.
- Scrapbooks by Design. "Genealogy and Scrapbooking: A Match Made in Heaven." 2014 (Sept. 15, 2014) http://www.scrapbooksbydesign.net/genealogy.html
- Scrapbooks etc. "Genealogy Research Tips." 2014 (Sept. 14, 2014) http://www.scrapbooksetc.com/theme/family/genealogy/genealogy-research-tips/
- Verish, Lucina. Interview via email. Sept. 8, 2014.
- Warr, Kathleen Cogbill. Old Dead People.com. Interview via email. Sept. 12, 2014.