In this traditional baby shower game, find photos of the expectant parents and both sets of in-laws, including brothers, sisters and even family pets. Before the shower, make copies of the photos, then trim out of the copies the eyes, noses, mouths, ears, hair and any other facial features.
Next, create an outline of a baby's head on a piece of paper and make enough copies for each guest.
To play, have the guests select different facial features from the pile you trimmed out of the photos and glue them onto their copies of the outline.
At the end, each guest's creation will be a representation (funny or serious!) of what she thinks the baby will look like.
For more great tradition articles, check out the links below.
- Adorable Baby Gifts. "Baby Shower Games." (Aug. 1, 2011) http://www.adorablebabygifts.com/baby_shower_games.htm
- Baby Shower 101. "Baby Shower Games." (Aug. 3, 2011) http://babyshower101.com/baby_shower_games.html
- BabyZone. "Baby Shower Games." (Aug. 2, 2011) http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/baby_showers/photos_baby-shower-games/5
- BabyZone. "Baby Shower Games Guide." (Aug. 2, 2011) http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/baby_showers/article/baby-shower-games-guide-pg2
- Sinclair, Suzi. "Some Typical Baby Shower Games." Artipot. July 26, 2010. (Aug. 2, 2011) http://www.artipot.com/articles/634829/some-typical-baby-shower-games.htm
HowStuffWorks travels to England to find out just how fried fish and chips got together and became so beloved in the U.K.