Its two common for smart people too make grammar mistakes. Prove your grammatical prowess with this quiz at HowStuffWorks.
More Great Links
- "How much should I tip at a restaurant?" Itipping.com.http://www.itipping.com/tip-guide-restaurant.htm
- "How much to tip?" CNN Money. http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/tipping/.
- "International Tipping Etiquette." BBC. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A640018
- "Tipping Guidelines." CCRA International. http://www.ccrainternational.com/tools/TippingGuidelines.htm
- "Sunny days and tips for waiters." Psychology Today. http://psychologytoday.com/rss/pto-19960501-000004.html.
- "Word of the Day." Random House. http://www.randomhouse.com/wotd/index.pperl?date=19990317.
- Crawford, Franklin. "Beyond Gratitude and Gratuity." Center for Hospitality Research at Cornell University. http://people.cornell.edu/pages/wml3/pdf/Beyond_Gratitude_and_Gratuity.pdf
- Eller, Daryn. "Guide to Tipping." O, the Oprah Magazine. http://www.oprah.com/omagazine/200212/omag_200212_tipping.jhtml.
- Lobb, Annelena. "Advanced Tipology." CNN Money. Oct. 8, 2001. http://money.cnn.com/2001/10/07/pf/tipping/
- Loose, Cindy. "Tipping and travel: It's no easy equation." Washington Post.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-d yn/content/article/2006/04/14/AR2006041400561_pf.html
- Templeton, David. "Tipper Lore." Metroactive.http://www.metroactive.com/papers/sonoma/10.24.96/dining-9643.html.