How does the FDA keep us safe? Learn how the Food and Drug Administration works and explore some of the agency's successes and criticisms.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Spy Quiz
- How Spy Gadgets Work
- How James Bond Works
- How a U.S. Spy Plane Works
- How Wiretapping Works
- How Safecracking Works
- How the CIA Works
- How the FBI Works
- How the Predator UAV Works
- How Night Vision Works
- How Satellites Work
- What is a remotely operated spy plane?
- What is a keyhole satellite and what can it really spy on?
More Great Links
- Carlisle, Rodney, Ph.D. "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Spies and Espionage." Alpha, April 1, 2003. ISBN 0028644182.
- Keeley, Jennifer. "American War Library - The Cold War: Espionage." Lucent Books, 1st edition, October 21, 2002. ISBN 1590182103.
- Owen, David. "Spies: The Undercover World of Secrets, Gadgets and Lies." Firefly Books, September 2004. ISBN 1552977951.
- "Spy." The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition.
- "Spy." Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary. http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/spy
- Volkman, Ernest. "Spies: The Secret Agents Who Changed the Course of History." Wiley, New edition, June 17, 1997. ISBN 0471193615.
- Yancey, Diane. "Spies (History Makers)." Lucent Books, November 2001. ISBN 1560069589.