What are Silly Bandz and how did they get so popular? Read all about Silly Bandz at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Butler, Howard. "Katrina Imagery Warehouse: The inside story." Directions Magazine. November 1, 2005. http://www.directionsmag.com/article.php?article_id=2008&trv=1
- Fleishman, Glenn. "We're all tuned in now, but we're not dropping out." The Seattle Times. November 1, 2002. http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/cgi-bin/texis.cgi/web/vortex/display?slug=smartmobs01&date=20021101&query=book+review
- Steffen, Alex, ed."World changing: A user's guide to the 21st century." New York: HNA Books. 2006.
- Thompson, Clive. "The year in ideas; smart mobs." The New York Times. December 15, 2002. http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9406E7DD153AF936A25751C1A9649C8B63
- "Remarks of Attorney General John Ashcroft. Meeting in Belgium." Department of Justice. September 16, 2002. http://www.usdoj.gov/archive/ag/speeches/2002/091602agremarksbelgium.htm
- "Smart mobs." Edge. 2002. http://www.edge.org/3rd_culture/rheingold/rheingold_print.html
- "Smart mobs storm London." BBC. August 3, 2003. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3134559.stm