Its two common for smart people too make grammar mistakes. Prove your grammatical prowess with this quiz at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- "Cognitive Benefits of Learning Language." Duke University. Fall 2007. (June 1, 2010)http://www.actfl.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=4724
- Crystal, David. "How Language Works: How Babies Babble, Words Change Meaning, and Languages Live or Die." Avery 2007.
- "Degrees of Difficulty." Johns Hopkins Magazine. February 1999. (June 3, 2010)http://www.jhu.edu/~jhumag/0299web/degree.html#language
- "Is there a 'disability' for learning foreign languages?" Educational Research Newsletter. January 2007. (June 3, 2010)http://www.ernweb.com/public/905.cfm
- Sparks, Richard L. "Is There a 'Disability' for Learning a Foreign Language?" Journal of Learning Disabilities. 2006.
- Stansfield, Charles W. "Language Aptitude Reconsidered." ERIC Digest. 1989. (June 3, 2010)http://www.ericdigests.org/pre-9215/language.htm