Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Fire Works
- How Water Works
- How Compasses Work
- How the Earth Works
- How House Construction Works
- Decorating Tips Channel
- Gardening Channel
More Great Links
- Barker, Elizabeth. “The healing home: make your house a haven of healthy energy: Vital Signs: ideas and inspirations for a healthier you.” Natural Health Sept 2005: p17
- Encyclopedia Brittanica online"Feng Shui for profits." Furniture & Interiors, Summer 2007: 5. “Feng Shui revival defies prohibition in China’s cities” Xinhua General News Service. 31 Aug. 2006.
- Ford-Martin, Paula. "Feng shui." The Gale Encyclopedia of Alternative Medicine. 2nd Edition. Jacqueline L. Longe, Editor. Farmington Hills, MI: Gale Group, 2005.
- “Hong Kong Conference Aims to Make Feng Shui More Scientific” Voice of America News, 23 Oct 2006.Hwabgbo, Alfred B. “An Alternative Tradition in Architecture: Conceptions in Feng Shui and its Continuous Tradition.
- Journal of Architectural and Planning Research, v. 19 no. 2 (Summer 2002): 110-30.
- Jay, Roni. Feng Shui in Your Garden. Boston, Mass.: Tuttle Publishing, 1998.
- Kennedy, David Daniel. Feng Shui for Dummies. Running Press, 2000.
- Mastro, Michael and Robin. The Way of Vastu — Creating Prosperity Through the Power of the Vedas. Seattle, Washington: Balanced Books, 2006.
- McArdle, Ann.East West Style. Gloucester, Mass.: Rockport Publishers, Inc., 2000.
- Moran, Elizabeth Joseph Yu, and Val Biktashev. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Feng Shui. Indianapolis, IN: Alpha Books, 2002.
- Underdown, Jim. "Feng Shui and monkey madness at the L.A. Zoo." Skeptical Inquirer, July-August 2007: 7
- The Walt Disney Company 2006 Annual Report
- Weltman, Barbara, and Michael Hayes. "Feng shui for beginners: an organized, harmonious work environment is a business asset." Journal of Accountancy, Dec 2005: 36.
- Yap, Joey. “Acute case of symbols paranoia?” New Straits Times (Malaysia), 23 Oct 2005: 9.
- Yap, Joey. “To consult or not to consult?” New Straits Times (Malaysia), 25 Sept 2005: 8