- 10 Ways Television Has Changed the Way We Talk
- 10 Shows That Changed TV Forever
- 10 TV Moments That Changed the World
- 10 Cult TV Hits that Originally Flopped
- 10 Terrifying Moments on Unscripted TV
- Quiz: What do we owe to TV?
- Love: As seen on TV?
- How Reality TV Works
- How Television Works
- How Writing a TV Show Works
- How does TV change kids' moods?
- Did cooking shows create a generation of foodies?
- Has TV changed people's relationship expectations?
More Great Links
- Braxton, Greg. "The greater reality of minorities on TV." Los Angeles Times. Feb. 17, 2009. (April, 2011).http://articles.latimes.com/2009/feb/17/entertainment/et-realitytv17
- Cassidy, Sarah. "Teenagers beguiled by false dreams of instant fame on reality TV." The Independent. Jan. 13, 2006. (April, 2011).http://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/teenagers-beguiled-by-false-dreams-of-instant-fame-on-reality-tv-522770.html
- Havrilesky, Heather. "How hording shows cured my hoarding." Salon. April 10, 2010. (April, 2011).http://www.salon.com/entertainment/tv/heather_havrilesky/2010/04/10/am_i_a_hoarder
- Jaffe, Eric. "Observer." Association for Psychological Science." March, 2005. (April, 2011).http://www.psychologicalscience.org/observer/getArticle.cfm?id=1742
- Maxwell, Richard. "Surveillance Work: Myth and Policy. (April, 2011).http://eprints.cscs.res.in/136/1/_xeNZR9zc.pdf
- McMahon, Tamsin. "Teen moms on TV-the new birth control?" National Post. Dec. 22, 2010. (April, 2011).http://www.nationalpost.com/news/world/Teen+moms+birth+control/4011253/story.html
- Oldenbrug, Ann. "Rutgers pays Snooki More than Toni Morrison." USA Today. April, 1, 2011. (April, 2011).http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/04/rutgers-pays-snooki-more-than-toni-morrison-/1
- PBS. "An American Family." (April, 2011).http://www.pbs.org/lanceloud/american/
- Pina, Tatiana. "Hoarding: When stacks of stuff are only a symptom." Providence Journal. April, 18, 2011. (April, 2011).http://www.projo.com/news/content/HOARDERS_04-17-11_O4NF4Q0_v59.178a2d0.html
- Rooney, Brian. "From Feisty to Faithful: Omarosa, Others Lament Price of Reality Fame." ABC News. Sept. 3, 2009. (April, 2011).http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/omarosa-joe-millionaire-reality-tv-stars-15-minutes/story?id=8474732
- Steinberg, Jacques. "SAT's Reality TV Essay Stumps Some." The New York Times. March, 16, 2011. (April, 2011).http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/17/education/17sat.html?_r=4&hp
- Taylor, Jim. "Reality TV is NOT Reality." Hartford Courant. Jan. 31, 2011. (April, 2011).http://blog.ctnews.com/taylor/2011/01/31/reality-tv-is-not-reality/
- The Kaiser Family Foundation: "The Reality of Health: Realty Television and the Public Health." October, 2006. (April, 2011).http://www.kff.org/entmedia/upload/7567.pdf
- Wolcott, James. "I'm a Culture Critic…Get Me Out of Here." Vanity Fare. December, 2009. (April, 2011).http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2009/12/wolcott-200912?currentPage=1