Scary Party Ideas
If you're spooked at the prospect of scaring up a child's Halloween party all by your lonesome, you should be. Like any other holiday, Halloween is best celebrated when it's shared.
So make a party planning date with your little monsters. Make a feast of festive eats and spooky craft treats so that your family can plan a simple Halloween party.
You don't need a server named Lurch to set a spooky dinner scene. Since it's just your own family, dim the lights and break out a couple of tapered candles or -- if you've got one handy -- a candelabra. Switch on some Halloween tunes, and don a black dress, veil, or cape. Speak like a vampire from Transylvania if you can. Your kids will love the fuss.
Convinced you're living with the undead? In our next section, we'll show you to make a fiesta out of it with monster Halloween party ideas.
Want more great Halloween ideas? Check out:
- Halloween Crafts: Ideas for spooky homehttp://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/%27halloween-crafts.htm;%27made fun in this article.
- Halloween Decorations: Dress up your home with these great Halloween decoration ideas.
- Kids' Halloween Costumes: Pirate or princess? Cowboy or cat? Find the perfect costume for your kids in this article.
- Halloween Masks: No costume is complete without one of these masks.
- Halloween Games: Get the party started with these fun and spooky Halloween party games.
- Halloween Stories: You don't need a campfire to tell one of these scary tales.
- Halloween Recipes: Adults and kids alike will love these scary tasty treats.
- Pumpkin Carving Patterns: Get inspired by these great ideas for pumpkin carving.
- How Halloween Works: Check out this article for all things Halloween.