Lots More InformationRelated HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Atavisms Work
- How Bioluminescence Works
- How Christmas Trees Work
- How Evolution Works
- How Santa Claus Works
- How Santa's Sleigh Works
- How Santa's Elves Work
- Is there a controversy around the word "Xmas"?
- How does Santa make it around the world in one night?
- What are the 12 days of Christmas?
- Lambert, Katie. "How Atavisms Work." HowStuffWorks. http://science.howstuffworks.com/atavism.htm
- Wilson, Tracy V. "How Bioluminescence Works." HowStuffWorks. http://science.howstuffworks.com/bioluminescence.htm
- "Evolutionary 'fast-track,' in which the hunted outwit their hunters, could explain why human diseases progress so rapidly, Cornell biologists report." July 16, 2003. Cornell News. http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases/July03/rapid.evolution.hrs.html
More To Explore