Thanks to Jay Sean Singer and Carl A. Pinter for their assistance with this article.
Lots More InformationRelated Articles
- Tattoo Quiz
- How Tattoos Work
- How Tattoo Removal Works
- How LCDs Work
- How Batteries Work
- How Lawsuits Work
- How Back-alley Surgery Works
- How Cell-phone Implant Works
- Patent 5,638,832: Programmable subcutaneous visible implant
- Bad Tattoos
- Animated Tattooing for Fun and Profit
- Animated Tattoos: Daring or Deadly?
- Power Drill Home Tattooing -- learn about another of Carl A. Pinter's tattooing procedures
- Singer, Jay Sean and Carl A. Pinter. Personal Interview. March 17, 2006.
- United States Patent Office. Patent 5,638, 832: Programmable subcutaneous visible implant, June 7, 1995. http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect2=PTO1&Sect2= HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2Fsearch-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&d= PALL&RefSrch=yes&Query=PN%2F5638832